*Monday food pantry is geared towards moms with diapers, wipes, and formula distribution
Anyone can visit the pantry. There are no requirements.
First-time registration requires full name, date of birth, gender, home address, phone number or email, the names and ages of the people in the household, highest level of education, employment status, and income source and amount. We also ask about dietary restrictions and veteran status. After the first visit to the FFM Food Pantry, clients sign in using their first and last name. Sometimes we use birthdays to verify if there is a duplicate name.
1) Park anywhere in the First Fruit Ministries parking lot. *If you are handicapped and cannot exit the vehicle, park in a handicap spot and put on your hazards to request assistance.
2) Come to the pantry door. Before hours or during break, form an orderly line to the right of the door.
3) A volunteer will be there to guide you to the waiting room and through the registration process.
4) Sign in or register and then have a seat
5) Your name will be called and one of our volunteers will assist you in your shopping experience!
We ask that clients bring their own bags. 3-4 are recommended for the average shopper.
We are currently under COVID protocol which means that masks are encouraged and we ask that all clients are conscientious of those around them.
Standard wait time during normal volume is 5 minutes for a single shopper, during high volume it is closer to 10 minutes.